Designed by a Parenta product
Our team places great value on all learning that takes place outdoors. We have created a very exciting outdoor learning environment and have two outdoor classrooms that lead onto our own type of ‘Forest School’, allowing ‘free flow’ from the classroom to the outdoors. A third classroom has just been installed, which is specifically designed to enhance the learning and teaching of maths and science.
We have a large and well established ‘Natural Forest School’ within the four acre grounds of Dorset House’s Residential Home. Over many years we have established a fantastic and unique relationship with the home where we share various activities and events.
• Inspirational, exciting and educational environment with outdoor classroom, located in purpose designed log cabin with all utilities
• Leads onto Forest School area within the nursery grounds, providing wild-life point and bog garden, a fairy garden, a dinosaur and mud area for digging and exploring, a variety of hide outs and tunnels made from our own willows, a children's maze, a discovery den and mock building site and vegetable and fruit areas
• Reflects and complements our indoor environment
• Supports and encourages all children to believe in themselves and to develop into confident and enthusiastic learners
• Facilitates a free-flow learning environment with an abundance of areas to inspire and encourage children's imagination and thirst for learning